How to add your FB page and Managers to Facebook Business Suite
For our agency to manage posting through our scheduling platform, Facebook is now requiring access be granted through facbook business suite. This will allow us to auto broadcast blogs and social posts.
Visit Business Suite at business.facebook.com **If this is your first time using the business suite you will need to link your Facebook page. If you have already linked your page, proceed to step 2.
1) Add Your Page to Business Manager
- To add a Page to your Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings. It looks like a gear icon in your sidebar.
- In the Business Assets section, click Accounts. Then, click Pages.
- Click Add in the dropdown menu.
- Select Add a Page.
- Enter the Facebook Page name or URL.
- Click Add Page. You should see your Page on the next screen.
2) Add people to Pages in Business Manager
- Open Business Settings.
- Below Users, click People.
- Click Add and enter the email address: email@example.com
- Toggle on 'Admin access' and click on Next.
- Click 'Classic Pages', choose your business page, scroll down to the bottom and toggle on 'manage page'
- 'Click Invite'