How to add a user to Google Analytics
- Sign in to Google Analytics using your Gmail login here 👉 Google Analytics
- Click on the Admin tab at the bottom.
- Under the account column, you can add a user to an existing Google Analytics account or create a new account. Make sure you select your existing account or the new one you created in the dropdown bar. Make sure to add a user with "Manage Users" permissions.
- Under the ADMIN tab, click on User Management.
- Click the + sign to open the drop-down menu, and choose add users.
- Add email@example.com
- Grant us access to Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyze, and Manage Users