How to unsubscribe contacts from AI system
If you unsubscribe a customer from your contact they will not receive further communication from the system.
Follow these simple steps.
- Log into your AI system from this link https://
- Make sure you are on your dashboard and go to contacts.
- Search an email or contact name in the search bar for the person you want to remove.
- Then click the purple slide button under the subscribed column.
- You can also click directly on the customer's email address from your email notifications and be redirected to them in the system.
Unsubscribe or search for customers in bulk
If you would like to unsubscribe customers in bulk, simply use the filtering feature.
- Choose to show filters
Select' have submitted feedback' and choose 'with a negative rating' or with a 'neutral rating' and click on the 'Filter' button.
This person is opted out of further communication. You can also delete a contact, but then you risk them being imported on another list down the road and they would be opted-in again automatically. We recommend you unsubscribe rather than delete contacts.