Setting up Delegate Access on Godaddy
Setting up delegate access on your Godaddy hosting account allows are team to access your hosting and domain under our own account.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting.
Name: impressions Agency
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, check out our explanation of access levels.
- Please grant us access to Products & Domains or Products, Domains, and Purchase if we are helping you purchase domains.
- Click Invite. We'll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we'll let you know. That's it!