How does the system categorize contacts and what campaigns do they receive?
When your contacts are uploaded into the platform, we begin to bucket them into these different lifecycles:
- Prospective Customers: Contacts who clicked your offer’s call-to-action
- Active Customers: Contacts who have given positive feedback, written a positive review, or transacted
- Inactive Customers: Contacts who stopped interacting with campaigns for the last 3 months
- Unknown Contacts: Contacts who have not yet interacted with any campaigns
- Unhappy Customers: Contacts who gave negative or neutral feedback
Which campaigns do they receive?
- Prospective Customers: Receive New Customer Campaigns
- Active Customers: Receive Review Requests & Active Customer Campaigns
- Inactive Customers: Receive Review Requests and Winback Campaigns
- Unknown Contacts: Receive Review Requests and New Customer Campaigns
- Unhappy Customers: Receive no automated campaigns. However, they would receive any One-Time Campaigns you create and send.
To learn more about how the system works click here.