How to set-up a Facebook Business Suite Account, Connect Social Accounts, and add manager
This article is for clients who we are managing both Facebook and Instagram or for clients who wish for us to auto broadcast the blog posts to both accounts.
Due to Facebook's new requirements, to effectively manage your Facebook page and your instagram account we need to be added as a manger through Facebooks business suite.
- Make sure you have a Facebook page for your business. If not, create one.
- Visit Business Suite at business.facebook.com and create an account
- Connect your Facebook page and Instagram account from Business suite > Instagram instructions can be found here
- Please note that your Instagram page must be set to a Business profile to do this > instructions can be found here
- Add 'email@example.com' as admin.
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click People.
- Click Add.
- Enter the work email address of the person you want to add.
- Select the role you'd like to assign them. (Admin access)
- Click Next.
- Select the asset and the task access you want to assign the person.
- Click Invite.