How do I add a manager to Facebook?
Adding an admin to your Facebook business page can be done in 3 easy steps. Keep in mind that adding an admin to your page means they'll have all the same permissions you do to manage, post, and make changes to the page.
1. Log into your account and go to your business page.
From your home screen in Facebook, you'll see a little drop-down carrot in the top right corner of the blue menu bar. click the drop-down to see the various pages that you currently manage. Select the business page that you'd like to add an admin for.
2. Open up your page settings.
In the bottom-left section of your page under the 'Manage Page', you'll see a settings tab. Click that to see the settings of your page.
3. Open your Page Roles settings.
On the left option column, you'll see Page Roles with a little user icon next to it. Click Page Roles to see the settings of your Users.
4. Add a new admin to your page.
Add the email address of your new admin in the text box. Click the drop-down option next to the email address to choose Administrator.
- If you are unable to add the user by email, search for the Facebook name 'Travis Impressions'
5. Click save and you're good to go!
You'll be asked to enter your password to confirm your new admin. Once you've verified your password, click to confirm.