How do I add a manager to Facebook?
Due to recent Facebook changes and requirements, this is now a two step process and you must add our team using the instructions below and on the Facebook Business Suite. The article below covers the first step. This article covers part 2.
Adding an admin to your Facebook business page can be done in a few easy steps. Keep in mind that adding an admin to your page means they'll have all the same permissions you do to manage, post, and make changes to the page.
First, open a fresh browser and clear your cache.
1. Login to Facebook under your personal account that has the admin privileges.
1a. Click the magnifying glass icon and search for your business page name. Then click on your page to pull up your business page.
*Additional Option to find your page: From your home screen in Facebook, you'll see a little drop-down carrot in the top right corner of the blue menu bar. click the drop-down to see the various pages that you currently manage. Select the business page that you'd like to add an admin for.
2. Once you are on your business page, when logged in under your personal account that has the admin privilege, you should be able to click on the "gear" icon for "settings". Open up your page settings.
In the bottom-left section of your page under the 'Manage Page', you'll see a settings tab. Click that to see the settings of your page.
3. Open your Page Roles settings.
On the left option column, you'll see Page Roles with a little user icon next to it. Click Page Roles to see the settings of your Users.
4. Add a new admin to your page.
On the page roles section, assign a new page role by typing in "Charisa Richardson" or "Travis Impressions" to get one of those accounts to populate. It will be a photo with the pink square. Then you can select the account and send an invite for the admin role.
Another option is to type the email address of the new admin you would like to add in the text box. ENTER: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the drop-down option next to the email address to choose "Administrator".
5. Click Save. You'll be asked to enter your password to confirm your new admin. Once you've verified your password, click to confirm.